Monday 15 August 2016

Forest of Dean, Lower Slaughter and the unexpected!!!

On Monday we visited Tintern Station which is now a Coffee Shop, lovely hot chocolate and a big chunk of homemade bread pudding in memory of my cousin's husband. Time to sit in the sunshine and appreciate the beauty surrounding us.

Then there was time to look around.







I was able to take some photos of the Circle of Legends statues, for more information about this click here: http://www.thecircleoflegends.co.uk/












We spent the afternoon in the garden, and then watched the Olympics in the evening.

Tuesday morning I left at 8:30am, journeyed to Lower Slaughter to spend a short time with some friends. I then travelled on to Aylesbury where I bought a new camera with some birthday money, before spending the night with some friends who lived near by.

Wednesday morning I travelled to mums. In the afternoon we visited the dentists for our regular check ups. This was the second visit within two weeks for me. Whilst I was at Beamish I discovered to my dismay that one of my teeth had broken. On returning to Croydon a visit to the dentist revealed that the tooth involved was a wisdom tooth and I would need to be referred to Kings College Hospital for its removal.

Imagine my surprise when I returned to the dentist for the check up, I was informed that the tooth needed to be removed sooner rather than later due to severe infection!!!!!! So the tooth came out and I received a present from the dentist of a 10 day course of strong antibiotics!!!!! Thankfully it has not been too painful and is healing well.

Thursday I spent the day with mum, helping with admin,shopping and other tasks that needed doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment