Monday 31 October 2016

The New Forest, Wimbourne and Sunsets

I feel very privileged to have made some really good friends in many different places during my time in ministry. After a few days at home after Lee Abbey I made my way to Walkford on the edge of the New Forest, to spend some quality time with some of these friends.

There was opportunity to visit Wimborne with them it was good to be able to visit the Minster and take time to look around the town.








Saturday we had an outing into the New Forest, there was an opportunity to visit a couple of local craft fairs, and see some New Forest ponies.


Sunday I took the opportunity to worship at the Christchurch Salvation Army.

The next few days I spent time visiting Christchurch,  Lymington, Highcliffe, and even discovered a place I  hadn't visited before, Hurst Spit probably not the best name for a such a beautiful place!!!








I have to say that one thing amazes me whenever I have the opportunity is seeing the sunrise and sunset.

I took the opportunity with the ideal weather conditions of watching the sunset over Bournemouth, it was absolute amazing, the colours were stunning.









The next part of my journey takes me to Blackpool


No comments:

Post a Comment