Friday 29 July 2016

August Itinerary

For those of you who would like to know what I am up to in August here is my calendar


Please pray for good weather for the first week as I will be sleeping under canvas. This is something I haven't done since I was 15!!!!!!

There are quite a few dates free this month, this is to allow me to spend some time unwinding, resting and relaxing. However if the weather is good, I do plan to take my mum out for a few car rides, including a tour of the North Downs, and a couple of trips to the coast to enjoy the sunshine (hopefully!!!!) at Hove. We will also enjoy chips and plenty of ice cream at our favourite Cafe on the promenade.

Thank you to those of you that are praying for me, and the interest you are showing as I Record my many different ventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment