Wednesday 20 July 2016

Sabbatical Plans

My time of Sabbatical has arrived.

I invite you to share this journey with me.
Please pray for me over the next few months.
Pray that God will direct my thinking
Pray that I might use every experience to the best of my ability
Pray that I might take time to be still and listen to God's still voice
Pray that God might allow me to meet the right people at the right time
Pray that this time of Sabbatical might be a time where 
I grow spiritually
Develop emotionally
And improve in health and physical development.

To help you pray, I thought I would give you each month, 
my plan for that month, 
you will notice days of activity,
and then there are days when nothing specific is planned. 
Please pray for me as God guides you.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me.
May God Bless you in your own journey with Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment